Sunday, June 1, 2008

Consistently Coast




In the process of checking out the competition, I came across a company called Jam Productions (no, not that one) who do jingles for radio stations to use in between songs, commercials, etc. I downloaded one of their demo reels - one of about 50, fyi - and it is AMAZING. Please, please, please download this and listen to it. Think about the people in an industrial warehouse turning this shit out DAY after DAY after DAY. If we had played this shit from our Humvees in Waco, David Koresh would have surrendered in 10 minutes. Seriously, how long could you listen to this consecutively before you went insane? It's like waterboarding for your ears.


"Consistently Coast" - Jam Productions

Also check out the station's mindboggling playlist.

5 comments:

Tony B. said...

The strings!! They are sooo ... coast.

Crescent said...

It makes me feel like I'm having some sort of daymare or something. Like at any second I'm going to get stabbed by a bunch of dudes in sweater vests. Yipes man.

quickdraw said...

The answer to your question, Alvy, is approximately 1 minute, 12seconds. Thankfully I turned it off just before insanity really set in.

Crescent said...

I think you have to stick it out. It's good for you. Like acid and meth binges.

Unknown said...

After listening to that, I am going to need a little of Mark and Jim in the morning.(This must be Biche and Chubbs secret side gig.)

I need to be the new house drummer at Jam Production. That would be a money gig.