Friday, September 5, 2008

Ghostpost

Sent in by a source wishing to remain anonymous:

My Dear Friends,

As many of you know, based on our candid discussions (and, at times, heated debates) over the course of the past several months, my first choice for President fell short in her historic quest for the Democratic nomination.

It was a contentious primary campaign.

As a result, I-- like millions of other voters-- needed to take time to ensure that my eventual choice for President fully represented my views on the important issues of the day. Although it was inconceivable that I would ever consider voting for anyone other than the Democratic nominee, I nonetheless felt an obligation to learn everything I could about the candidates who would appear on the ballot in November.

For the first time in my adult life, I found myself seriously weighing the nominees and comparing their positions on the key issues that face America during this time of war, environmental peril and economic hardship.

As of today, I am pleased to share with you my choice for President.

I believe that his words, rather than anything I could say, speak volumes about the kind of Change that he will bring to America. I trust, after viewing these clips and hearing his inspiring call to action, that you will share my enthusiasm....