Monday, March 17, 2008

Cuz You're So Great and I Love You





With so many Lake Effectors out in the Vay Gay I thought I would step up to the plate and make some posts. I pulled this CD out the other week and it's been in my car getting played on repeat since. Obviously it has the humongo hits "Bettlebum" and "Song #2" (WHOO HOOO), but I just love this one track in particular. I'm convinced Damon Albarn got his mind blown by GBV's "Bee Thousand" and this was his homage/version of a super low-fi indie pop nugget.

Enjoy Vegas gang! David texted last night to say he was up $100, which means he is down $60. As Wesley Snipes says "Always Bet on Black!" or was that "Never pay taxes on them shitz!"


http://download.yousendit.com/D90040CB17246E28

3 comments:

quickdraw said...

Thanks, Jimmy! Way to give all three remaining Effectors something to digest today.

Shanghai Shecky said...

i love that album. . and don't like any of their other ones.

check 'country sad ballad man'--kills me.

Alvy said...

GFC