Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Google>Med School



Found while searching for sore throat remedies.....

2/6/2008: Brandon from Pasadena, Maryland writes: "Hello, today I got a bad sore throat and found this site. I'm only 15 so I don't have a lot of this crazy stuff people have laying around but I read about people using different kinds of hots, so I thought about things I have like that. A1 Steak Sauce (best stuff ever) came to my head. The way this work is, you get a table spoon and fill it with A1, then one by one drink 5-10 spoon fulls of it in a row very fast(between 5-8 sec between each spoon full), in about 3-7 min my throat stopped hurting. The measurements for this will probably varies for more or less server cases, and I don't suggest chugging the bottle. Only thing bad that happened is a bit of face sweating from the A1. ((And you'll have less sauce for your steak!!)) One more thing that could be important is, my A1 was cold, I know it adds something to it that I don't get from warm A1. So if your a steak guy, or a woman married to a steak guy, or a steak woman this is a great tasting cure for a sore throat."

6 comments:

quickdraw said...

I always knew that stuff had magical qualities.

the developher said...

That's too much sodium for you Ear Boy!

Alvy said...

even I am not retarded enough to try that

although it sounds tasty as fuck

Shanghai Shecky said...

oh alvy! i love that you remember the old timey ad campaigns from the 40s and 50s:

A-1 Tasty As Fuck!! (now with more asbestos!!)

aliciaformaggia said...

if only i were a steak woman, married to a steak guy

Biche said...

i hear a lawry's $18 prime rib sandwich with extra mayo soothes the throat and makes you hallucidate (not a typo)