Friday, September 25, 2009

Portrait Of the Artist As A Young Lawyer

exhibit A:
I would like to dedicate this post to my fellow Lake Effectors: Happy Post #1250!!

Allow me to introduce you all to the fine Law School education I am receiving. It utilizes the views of famous legal minds and thinkers, and also includes work from contemporary culture to address the role and portrayal of law and attorneys in our vibrant society.

Hint: this is from my school, and we know the guy on the right (not the funhead in the Utes hat). Zoom in, people!



4 comments:

Alvy said...

Adeltime!

Alvy said...

Adeltime!

quickdraw said...

Adeltiminson! Biche - I'm interested to know what point your professor was trying to drive home utilizing Intolerable Cruelty?

Biche said...

it's actually from a law student org that focuses on depictions of law and lawyers in the media, awt, whathaveyou...

either that, or that you can get away with lot of chatter in the court while waiting for your turn to talk, as long as you have a really nice suit and/or really white teeth.

or your name is ADEL TIME, esq.