Friday, May 16, 2008

Take my Piano........ Please! (it's free)













Hey Lake Effectors,

I am moving my parents out of their house this week and they don't have room for the piano at the new place. It sounds great and is pretty much in tune. The hammer for the G in the top register needs repair, but I think it is a very easy fix. Also, a few of the keys are chipped at the edges a bit from when I decided it would be cool to use my drumsticks on them when I was a kid. If you pick it up by next Wednesday, I will throw in the cool lamp which belonged to my Nana, Vera Bick.

If anyone is interested, let me know by this Sunday.

Thanks,

Wag

4 comments:

the developher said...

Why do I have a feeling this will be in my house when i get home?

Simo said...

I'm interested wag! I'm in touch with piano movers, but they measurements. Please send them along!

Simo said...

need

Unknown said...

I will stop by their house with my tape measure this evening.