Friday, April 18, 2008

Paste.




The new issue of Paste magazine includes an article written by Ben Gibbard (Backup frontman on my all-indie rock hate team) about The Meaning Of Life. Believe it or not, it's the accompanying photos that are the most annoying part. See above. I haven't seen that much fake haze sice Cybill Shepard on "Moonlighting".

Full AIRHT:

Frontman: Colin Meloy of the cocksucking Decemberists
Guitar: Nate Farley - GBV
Bass: The midget who used to be in Spoon
Drums: Taylor Hawkins - Foo Fighters (Not technically indie but he transcends genre)
Harp: Joanna Newsom

Who'd I miss?

5 comments:

Simo said...

Devandra Banhart on "spirit whistles"

Biche said...

GE Smith on banjo, Jim Morrison on vocals, that guy from Primus on bass, and Jay-Z on anything.

Simo said...

oh are we opening this up past Indie?
If so, lets not forget Ryan Adams!

Alvy said...

And as my friend Mr. Brion once asked me, "Did you know John Mayer saved the blues?"

Alvy said...

not to mention ALICIA KEYS!!!!!!

Oh my god do I hate Alicia Keys.