Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Are All Hindu Gods This Freaky?

I assume most of you have seen this, but maybe I can ruin someone's day by posting it here.

This pictures is worth a thousand "Oh, shit!"s. And really, there are those who believe she is the latest reincarnation of Vishnu herself. Go nuts, people, start worshipping. Lay out some food, start a pogrom, do whatever you're supposed to when a god comes to earth; just pay no mind to the people with the scalpels who want to cut her down to size.

Ok. Ready?







Where's the March of Dimes been? Can't they work on prevention a little bit? I mean COME ON!!!!

3 comments:

the developher said...

I just read about her. I think they're operating on her to eliminate the extra limbs. Intense!

Alvy said...

FAKE
I call bullshit

Tony B. said...

I'm afraid it's true.