Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Patrick update

I swear, I am not writing to him...he just keeps sending me messages:

Hi David Happy to "speak" with" u... I hope i'm not too boring but (I'm selfish) and I can work my english writing you... I must go in united states in 2009 and I'm a little bit afraid to not understand local population.
(IN france there is a system very expensive which permits to speak with americans if you pay for... It's incredible but that's right...)

Today was a strange day. I was all the day with beautiful bachelor friends (girls) helping them to be in touch with men... (It's so funny ;-))

It's more and more cold in France... It was 4 degrees celsius today !

A bientôt

Patrick

PS: For Iran you were right. Americans musn't go in this country...
I watched "Incredible Cruelty" yesterday... It was so funny to see Paul so ugly (with his big glasses !) I didn't know it was possible ! ;-)

4 comments:

the developher said...

I laughed so loud at the tag people thought I barked

Alvy said...

Update....

Subject: Urgent
Body: Is luke singer your brother????????

Tony B. said...

Re: Update

"Wah-Wah"

Face!

The Hitmaker said...

I am still laughing out loud at the tag (label)! Gold.