Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Get Carried Away by The CURRENT Baby!!!

As some of you know, I have become obsessed with Minnesota's Public Radio station, "The Current", 89.3. I've been listening to it since my recent trip to Minni-no-place, and it has uplifted me to a higher state of being. I listen to it while typing away in my cubby at the office and it has transformed my dull exisitance into a magical mental landscape of rainbows and reuben sandwiches. Here is an example of the goodness:

I mean, it makes me dance in my mind all day long. I love it!!! Listen to it now!!!

(Right now they're playing that Okkervil River song I hate, but I like it now because it's on THE CURRENT!!)

2 comments:

Tony B. said...

Interpol really have a song called: "No I in Threesome"?? That sounds like a parody you'd write if you wanted to make fun of them.

FYI, there is a "Me" in threesome - right there at the end.

Still, I'm going to listen, because you said so.

Biche said...

I'll give it a shot, but if that Michael Franti shit comes on, all bets are off. That guy is WHHHHHH-HACK!

I'll miss you telling us what to do, eve; but have a great time in Zooropa!