Friday, November 2, 2007

Le Bickle??


thanks for making me add this guy, fellow bloggers.

message on the doris myspace page.



PAUL IS SIMON!!

I just changed the music on my page and I used to play Duran Duran before .... And a friend who doesn't know very well this band told me: "I didn't think Simon Lebon had a such beautiful voice"

LOL

Ps: Yesterday I'm not jewish but I went in the great synagogue of Paris to pray for you carreer Paul. I believe in it. You really deserve it.

Cheers.
Kisses to Liza.
Pat

7 comments:

the developher said...

holy shit. That's incredible! I'm so glad he's praying for your career. Now I'm a little scared to go to Paris.

Alvy said...

Did you respond to his initial message? Because, um, it seemed important to him.

Simo said...

I love the line "Yesterday I'm Not Jewish". In this age of phraselong band names, I may soon have to appropriate this for my long anticipated album about religious identity confusion.

Tony B. said...

I'm now scared for you to go to Paris.

More italy, less france.

Alvy said...

I prefer the band name:

Pray For Your Career Paul

The Hitmaker said...

I've begun composing my rock opera, The Great Synagogue of Paris.

Shanghai Shecky said...

kisses to liza?
my god.