Monday, November 5, 2007

I just think it's interesting...

that this guy would send me messages when he doesn't know who I be.

Nov 5, 2007 10:40 AM
Subject: a fuckin welcome !

I just want to know if you're famous, a star or a hided son of GW Bush or Bill Clinton because when you tell us "You're welcome'" it's more than ironical. You myspace site looks like "Guantanamo" and moreover you despise people knocking a the door of your lost paradise...
Myspace is known to be a socialization site but you create your site only to know people you already know...
Between Iraki war, drillings in Alsaka and now your site I think americans don't have finished to surprise us...
pm

I also got this a while ago:

Date: Oct 31, 2007 10:39 AM

Subject: I'd be you in my friendlist because...

I love your sunglasses, i'm the hided son of GW Bush and my mother is the queen of applepies. I know it's crazy but i'm nuts.

Patrick from Paris : The crazy frog.

PS: Moreover I adore enter in the private clubs and I love Chicago.

If not please just gimme a reason.
Cheeeeeeeeeeers.
Pat

So I blocked him. And then changed my profile.



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=37197462

2 comments:

the developher said...

The Singer family has cornered the market on stalkers. Is this Patrique guy really from France? I smell a Conehead!

Alvy said...

The Iraq War, Drilling in Alaska, and Luke's MySpace page. Give it to Patrick - he's correctly identified the main issues facing America.