Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Adel & Alvy Blowin Up French MySpacers



Hi David , my name is Patrick and I live in Paris. I'm 37 and I'd thank u because you helped me to see the music differently. I'm fan of Duran Duran since 1983 and I hadn't heard music so beautiful and different i'm used to listen before I heard you. It's totally different from electropop but how much wonderful !
Now I'm listening you and an other singer from Doris. I 'd thank this other singer (Paul I think with a beautiful voice too) too but i don't know how i can join him. If you can help me. Thanx again. Hope see you soon in Paris
Pat

***That is his main profile photo***

Look out Liza, someone's got a new boyfriend!!
I gave him your address - That's cool, right?
He just needs to (ahem) "join him" real quick like.

PS - It's not totally different from electropop....

8 comments:

Alvy said...

Follow up -

Thanx David !
If you come in Paris I can show you special places you can visit (if you want) juste give me the days you'll be in my city and I'll try to be free (one day at least).

I think Paul doesn't read his messages because I send him two messages and I have no answers... I'm a little sad but I think he must be very busy.
People on the page say he never answers (It means crual... Is it real ?)

Sorry for my american. It's not perfect.
Don't hesitate to contact me.
Cheers.

Patrick

Tony B. said...

Please, his American is more perfect than mine.

Shanghai Shecky said...

am i crual?

the developher said...

David, did you invite Patrique to Thanksgiving dinner yet?

The Hitmaker said...

Don't be crual, Adel!
When this dude hears the forthcoming The Hitmaker remixes of Alvy tracks--it will be a culmination of his love of Alvy and love of electropop together.
And his American is excellent.

Alvy said...

Update: I got this message today:


I was so stupid to imagine friendship is possible between a french and an american. We're so different. By example, I wanted to order the cd of Doris but i won't do it. They don't care about their audience and Jim Kerr from The Simple Minds, a greater band, answers me when I write him. .. But he's scottish...
I didn't need more friends... I have enough... I jut wanted open my arms to french-american friendship... It seems impossible...
When I offered you my help to visit Paris, just answer: "I'm not interested" and I'd understand.
I 'm not mad, just hoping better days on this finishing planet...
Bye.

Patrick

Tony B. said...

Eet iz finished!

This guy, besides being likely suicidal, is a quote-making machine.

"But he's scottish... "??

I can't wait for his next message, in 30 minutes or so.

Alvy said...

finally:

I't ok... It doesn't matter... We keep in touch.
AS we say in France: Qui vivra verra...
Maybe i'm too sensitive (I write poems) but Im what i am.
Hoping.
Cheers.
Pat