Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Dylan's Got A Lot to Say

Don't believe everything you see Alvy post, people. Well, that's a little harsh. Just that Dylan shit. BD called me up to apologize, said that someone was putting out stuff in his name, but it wasn't really from him, there are a lot of Dylbots out there, yada yada...

Anyway, he sent me this PERSONALLY, so this is what you should believe about me, Dylan, and Dylan's Greatest Songs. Most importantly, Dylan's Greatest Songs, which are definitely on sale all over the fucking place. And thank Jah for that, because I couldn't find them anywhere before this. I had almost forgotten what his beauuuuuuutiful voice sounded like.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the "Auto Play". Just heard it for the 200th time today.

Simo said...

don't be sore at me Biche, but I had to exercise my duty as administrator and nix the autoplay..It was tearing the ass out of me. I have the code if you want it!