Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hot Fuzz, Reality Style

You'd think that a road trip through the middle of nowhere would offer the Hitmaker some protection against The Man and his fancy, I-can-clock-you-while-driving-toward-you around-a-curve-doing-80plus-my-damn-self, radar device.

Negative on that.

As you can see, the Occifer was totally justified in protecting his fellow Nevadans' safety. Oh wait, no one there, just dust and tumbleweeds. "You know why I pulled you over?"

"Uhh, you're bored? Itchy mustache? Pissed about Britney losing the kids and wanna take it out on someone?"

For once, it wasn't me with the convicted lead foot. And while $177 for doing 88 in a 70 zone sucks, it ain't close to the current record $282 I piled up in Connecticut on a legendary Alvy Singers tour, and that was in a cargo van. No zippy red Mustang convertible for me, no sir. We were just thankful it wasn't during our top speed pass...

Don't ever forget: THE HEAT IS ON.

5 comments:

Simo said...

Ladied and Gentlemen....BICHE! it was worth the wait

Unknown said...

I would like to point out that Biche procrastinated said Connecticut speeding ticket up into the $350 range.

Famous.

The Hitmaker said...

Max speed 111--it's on, bitches!

Tony B. said...

More Biche!

Alvy said...

Biche must post daily. And 111 MPH is ridiculoso.